Sunday, March 09, 2008

e-babling v 2.0

I came from the RBI so am dead beat like anything. And then came this this from Trish's multiply. Tired means shitty online quizzes are forgivable. Barnum Effect notwithstanding, this thing's pretty creepy :P

And I quote the explanation for this (time-consuming shxt):
A wise man once said, "I drink, therefore I am!" An interesting comment indeed, but what does it mean? Well we think we have the answer. Every personality contains a lot of traits. This test aims to determine, from your name alone, the most dominant personality traits and give you a fun little recipe for your own personality cocktail.



How to make a katc
Ingredients:

1 part jealousy

1 part self-sufficiency

1 part leadership
Method:
Add to a cocktail shaker and mix vigorously. Add a little cocktail umbrella and a dash of wisdom


Username:


Personality cocktail
From Go-Quiz.com


Hmm, or maybe this thing's bogus. I changed the casing of the K and the C -- see how different the results came out :P



How to make a KatC
Ingredients:

3 parts pride

3 parts silliness

3 parts empathy
Method:
Combine in a tall glass half filled with crushed ice. Add a little curiosity if desired!


Username:


Personality cocktail
From Go-Quiz.com

Oh well, that's 7 minutes of precious time -- now all gone :P

Anyhoo, since this is babbling alright, can I just say I'v been spending all my waking hours watching How I Met Your Mother. *Shhh* I finished the two seasons in less than a week. I am in love with the show :) Thanks Rach for the kind heart (and um, for being okay with piracy :P), and I really am crossing my fingers the writers quit their strike and keep writing :) Three cheers to Ted, Robin Scherbatski (am just too happy I can spell her last name :P), Bar *wait for it* ney, Lily and Marshall.

I can't believe half the time, they are toting beer bottles or if not are having sex, and am fine with it :P

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...