Friday, February 04, 2011

Gabe X Ramiele

This is the kinda love you hold out for :)

I read this tweet on my newsfeed and I was reduced to pieces. I seriously had to take a moment to gather myself. I was floored at the announcement, awed at the genuine love and left pining. Heee. It's always been this kind that I've been looking for. Ah, beautiful :)

I love how Ramiele and Gabe are beautiful together. There's this awesome quiet and steady about them you can tell they're doing something right. The hope is that they know how lucky they are to have found this beautiful thing :)




And for those still looking, let us all practice (prayerful) patience, keep our fingers crossed and know with quiet assurance that we are holding out for something beautiful :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...