Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Just asking

Had I not stood in as proxy for Saturday's practice, would that have meant I would still be on the Bottom 6? Three days into practice and am still hoping some really odd thing happens and brings me back to my original team.


And now, in case someone comes to stand in for the Top6, I'm not even the first pick to go back to the Bottom team :| It's not that I hate hate to be with the Tribe. I just badly want to do the marathon.

And I was the one that blew it. Well sort of. And with the help of extra flaky people and the circumstances of the team. Ohwell. I should totally get rid of the whining. Not helping. Man up, little whiny kid.

My heart's for the team. The team comes with "things." I have to roll with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...