Tuesday, March 02, 2010

A sneak peak on the work week

I am up for a very long 2-weeks as I single-handedly prepare for my March classes for malt. Plus, my principal from Singapore scheduled her Philippine visit on the 3 days leading up to the first class.

Just looking at my to-do list makes me feel really weak. Like a typical ADD kid that flips out at the sight of large chunks of work, my brain finds it difficult to process how exactly to accomplish the large task at hand. 

I haven't even found the time finish my birrhday thank you posts. My heads a little too cloudy. I'm writing to sort out my unnecessary feelings about work, to help my brain map out what to do, and well, to stall. Heehee.

I'm doing me a favor and putting up this photo of this adorable fudgy baby from Oddee. Isn't he the cutest? I swoon everytime I see this. Perfect little distraction :D

Okay, back to work now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...