Friday, May 28, 2010

1000 Awesome Things!

I got a link off of Twitter from @RaisiaRojas that Says 1000 Awesome Things. I clicked and found this awesome blog listing exactly that, 1000 awesome things! I'm taking a few things from the list and making my own list of awesome :)



#498 Long comfortable silences between really close friends
# 501 Picking the fastest moving line at the grocery store checkout
#502 Fully justifying whatever terrible thing you're eating
#507 Roding on someone's shoulders when you were a kid
#511 The moment on vacation when you forget what day of the week it is
#517 That clicking sound of winding anything up
#520 When a baby falls asleep on you
#523 When you learn a new word and then suddenly start seeing it everywhere
#527 The night before a really big day
#529 Finally peeing after holding it forever
#538 Laughing so hard you start crying
#539 When you open a book to the exact page you were looking for
#548 The moment in the shower when you decide to make it a really long shower
#554 Staying in your pajamas all day
#557 When you fold a piece of paper so it fits in the envelope perfectly
#560 Putting on your most flattering pair of pants
#568 Your mom's love
#569 Sharing your stories with friends
#570 When a little baby gives you a hug before it leaves

I love it how the things on the 1000 list hit home really well, it kinda feels like I wrote them myself! I will visit this blog again another time and pick another set from the 1000. Awesome, awesome :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...