Wednesday, February 16, 2011

I Think I Need A Good Cry

There,  I said it.

This serves as a fair warning to my friends. I can totally see it coming I just don't know exactly when. At this point, I would like to solicit all the love you can find in your heart to spare me. If I break down in front of you, please have the heart to sit it out with me.

I'd go all details on whatever shit this is if I could, but you know how sometimes, you're too hurt to even make sense of it. Sometimes, it just hurts, and that's all you know.

Also, I've never been the talk-y kind with my issues. So if I am entitled to any love from the goodness of your heart/merit of our friendship, I'd appreciate if you don't force me to vomit out stories. It's not that I don't want to tell you. It's just that, sometimes I really have nothing to say.

Let it be said though, that I'd never say no to a hug.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...