Wednesday, November 22, 2006

i was serious when i said don't get your positive fix here..

Here i go again. I just feel so wrong. I am totally spiralling out again. I never felt "perfectly" fine. And here i am again wallowing in my favorite emotion/state -- self-pity/confusion/angsty-teenager.

My letters were never written back and i hate it that i still, at this teeny part of the back of my mind, am hoping at the very least. my branding is all wrong -- no explanations. My favorite part of *this* is down there again. i just feel so wrong. I can go on for weeks telling you whatever else.

This is so not my day. I take that back --so not my life. Am crossing my fingers I sort things out in a while and take back all of the ugly things i said two seconds ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...