Tuesday, January 04, 2011

Don't Try To Succeed Alone. It Will Never Work.

Again, inspiring words from the very kind Bo Sanchez through the GodWhispers subscription. This message hits home hard. I try to do it alone because I am embarrassed to ask for help, because I am hardwired to do things on my own, maybe because I am an only child, or sometimes just because there's no one around.

Try as I may to say I'd like to stick to the way I do things, the fact that my way comes with so much frustration probably means there is wisdom to asking for help.

Like my GodWhispers said, "Don't try to succeed alone. It will never work. The climb to success can only be done by team effort. Who is your dream team? Start recruiting. It's so much happier this way."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...