Friday, May 06, 2011

Sometimes my GodWhispers Email Subs are too Spot on

Today, I opened my gmail subscription and it read this (I feel compelled to paste everything; the whole thing is too true!)

Good morning dear reader! Whether you went to this blog on purpose or you stumbled upon it by accident, this message may be for you, too! :)

***

Dear Katrina and You-who-are-reading-this,
You’re too critical. Towards others. Towards yourself. Katrina, lighten up. Life is too beautiful to remain cranky, complaining, and unforgiving. See the love I have for you. It’s everywhere around you. Love yourself. Forgive yourself.

I love you,
God
PS. Enjoy life, Katrina. Enjoy yourself. If you don’t, no one else will.

***

It always never hurts to lighten up a bit, take less offense and be a teensy bit happier than you normally are :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...