Monday, May 09, 2011

Very Vague Thoughts for the Sake of Novelty

It's 10AM on a beautiful Monday morning and in the middle of completing my weekly reports, I'm shuffling in-between browsers. I'm trying to sneak in a morning journal entry to try to put to writing some thoughts and things.

I've been wondering, looking for a way to write this that doesn't call much attention to. Yeah, and I kinda figured that's exactly the way to call attention to it. So, let's just pretend I didn't write that and roll with the Monday thoughts, yeah?

***
There is no feeling, only thinking. Do you know "The Cheklist"? I've been ticking a lot of those boxes on my own checklist. It's a little scary because I haven't stopped thinking about this since the checklist gods went to work. If you don't know "The Checklist" I'm sorry, I can't tell you.

I am trying my best to be vague, to give away a teeny tiny bit so you get an idea (I hope) of what I'm saying but not give away too much that it cheapens the whole thing. You know how when you talk about something too much the novelty runs away faster than the Kenyan marathoner? That's the last thing I want to happen, especially since nothing has really happened. At best, it's a beginning I don't want to jinx. At worst this is but just me and my wandering mind.

So for now, I will leave it at that. Maybe some entries here and there, entries that will be very very vague they may be annoying. Or adorable, can't really say. But consider yourself warned. In the meantime, l let it linger.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...