Monday, June 13, 2011

I Want To Believe That

I found this on Surot's Tumblr. It felt like something my heart had been wanting to say this for the longest of time. You know this just merits a reblog. (Also because Nick and Norah's Infinite Playlist is one of my most favorite movies heee).

***
Photo Credit: sweepingstatement.tumblr.com

I used to think that when I got older, the world would make so much more sense.
But you know what?
The older I get, the more confusing it is to me.
The more complicated it is.
Harder.
You’d think we’d be getting better at it.
But there’s just more and more chaos. 
The pieces- they’re everywhere.
And nobody knows what to do about it.
I find myself grasping, Nick.
You know that feeling?
That feeling when you just want the right thing to fall into the right place, not only because it’s right, but because it would mean that such a thing is still possible?
I want to believe that.

- Rachel Cohn, Nick and Norah’s Infinite Playlist

***
I think I am in a place right now that not only do I want to believe it, but that a big chunk of me knows that my things will fall into the right place very soon in my very near future -- not only because it's right but because it's possible :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...