Saturday, December 31, 2011

Welcoming the New Year!

Hello hello hello from my family to yours! I'm blogging from the comfort of our hotel room tucked safely here in Ortigas. As has been customary for a few years or so, my family hies off to a hotel to keep a safe distance from our neighbors' happy set of fireworks/crackers. Haha!

We're not very big on celebrations really, so on big events like Christmas and New Year's, we're pretty much just whiling it away, waiting from the celebrations to come through.


Just wanted to check in to wish everyone a safe and happy New Year's Eve celebrations! I'm gathering my thoughts trying to put together a list of all the things and people I am thankful for for the past year. Year end report in a bit!

Here's to a BIGGER, BETTER, BOLDER new year. 2012, you will be MY year. Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...