Sunday, July 12, 2009

Vain Sunday Morning

I have this habit of reading and re-reading things I wrote. The weird-er thing about is, I read to check to see if I find myself, according to measure I use on others, witty :P Sick I know, but I guess I'm vain like that. This one particularly stood out. And I must say, this is me being witty and funny. I called this note on FB "Risking dreamy and swoon-y." Read up, pick my brain -- and well see the senseless things I spend time thinking about. Haha!

Tagged by Tin. I had to erase her answers cos reading through hers felt like I was reading my answers.

BOYFRIEND POTENTIAL SURVEY:

1.dapat ba gwapo?
- I'd have to say yesss. Baka kase if sabihin ko keri lang na no, fate goes all technical on me and says, "Keri lang pala eh, etong sayo!" and then gives me someone uh, un-gwapo :P

2. matalino?
- Yes. Smart is the new sexy.

3. preferred Age?
- Older

4. preferred height?
- Waaay taller than i am

5. How about sense of humor?
- Like Tin says, must.

6. How about piercings?
- Keri

7. Accepts you for who you are?
- Comes waay before sense of humor. This is the pre-req of the pre-req :P

8. Pink hair?
- Um, one day only AND washable.

9. mushy or not?
- Once in while is fine. Everyday's pushing it. Pag minsan lang it's cute, overdo it and it's irritating.

10. Thin or fat?
- Hmm. Fit?

11. Moreno or chinito or mestizo?
- No preference.

12. Long hair or short hair?
- Just be able to pull it off.

13. Plastic or metal?
- Um?

14. Smells good?
- Yes. Yes. Yes! :)

15. Smoker?
- No

16. Drinker?
- Erm.

17. Boy-next-door type?
- Keri.

18. Musically inclined?
- Yes.

19. Plays piano?
- Okay lang

20. Plays bass and/or acoustic guitar?
- No question about drummers?

21. Plays violin?
- Okay lang din.

22. Sings very good?
- Pwede rin. Videoke all night long! Haha!

23. Vain?
- No

24. With glasses?
- No. Sana. But if your'e a catch, with glasses, then I can live with it :P

25. With braces?
- Sana matanggal na. Agad. Haha.

26. Shy type?
- Cute at first, at least as opposed to cocky. Pero nakakinip din.

27. Rebel or good boy?
- The right answer has to be good boy.

28. Active or passive?
- Active.

29. tight or bomb?
- Huh?

30. Singer or dancer?
- Either's fine. Hindi naman ito talent search, so keri.

31. Suplado?
- That's cute :)

32. Hiphop?
- Not a fan of the baggy pants and chains on boys.

33. Earrings?
- Not too many naman.

35. Torpe?
- Again, cute at first pero irritating pag sobra.

36. Mr. count-my-ex-girlfriends-until-you-drop?
- No.

37. Dimples?
- Don't mind. Don't care.

38. Bookworm?
- Reads enough.

39. Mr. love letter?
- Letters in long hand are the way to go :) Sigh.

40. Makulit?
- Sakto lang.

41. Flirt?
- No.

42. Poem writer?
- Not a fan of poetry.

43. Serious?
- No.

44. Campus crush?
- Wouldn't hurt.

45. Painter ..?
- Aren't painters extra moody?

46. Religious?
- No.

47. Alaskador?
- No.

48. Computer games geek? Or internet freak
- Eh, pwede bang neither? Pushed to the wall, I'd pick the geek.

49. Speaks 20 languages?
- Eh ako two lang. English works just fine.

50. Loyal o faithful?
- Both.

Waz. Ang haba pala nito.

~ I hope that was as fun for you, as it was for me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...