Thursday, September 17, 2009

Moving Out of my "Un-happy" Place

It's been a tough run for the past few weeks for me. I wasn't on top of my game, mostly because my head's spinning from the number of things I have to attend to. I'm overwhelmed, and being the organization freak that I am, I can't start working until everything is in place. In a lab experiment, yes that's the ideal. But in the work place, never happens. I am still trying to wrap my head around this interesting fact of the working life in the hopes of trying to afloat. And hopefully, to eventually be the boss of the tasks and not a whining slave to it. No, I take back my "eventually". I need it soon.


Suffice it to say, it's been pretty gruelling for me to be in this place. You want to do things, but you can't quite pin down how to do it most effeciently and of course effectively. I've been a mess at work, some days I feel like my brain's just mush. I would say even today still. Getting by, getting by.
My salvation apparently was just a little clearing of the head.


What I tout to be, my cleansing experience

Thank heavens I had to be rolling around Laguna yesterday. I needed this. Like I said to my Mum, this was a cleansing experience. I was dead tired from all the driving. Put together all the kilometers I covered yesterday can bring to Baguio. Seriously. But it's all good.

I won't trade that clarity, even if it may be short lived, even if it comes with soreness. There's something about driving away, on your own, that clears you up inside. Even if it's for work. It's as if somebody was blowing away all the bad vibes, all the pent up anger. It was good to be away outside for a full day.

As if that wasn't good enough, I um, found the location where YCML shot the last scene! Forgive the pop culture fiend in me, but this really made my day :P

Happy to say that I may be slowly moving out of my dark cloud :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...