Tuesday, March 08, 2011

The Airport Ceiling Has Rust Spots

I am sitting and waiting by the international airport and then there's free wifi! Score! So let me ramble a little to help me while away til boarding time.

Today we fly to Bkk :) Yay! Dad's flying for an official convention and my Mum made a good case on why we SHOULD tag along. So here we are, with one of Dad's business colleague, my cousin and Uncle, Bkk-bound in a few! Woop!

Anyhoo, I knew I was gonna kill around 2 hours worth of idle time so I said I was gonna be productive and update my resume. It's been over an hour since I first opened the resume file but I can't find it in me to get a headstart on the writing. Blerg. My head's in the clouds alreadyyy. Well, I kinda knew this would be an exercise in futility. Heee. So now, am blogging.

Oh, now I remembered! I have thank-you-for-your-birthday-greetings entry to write! Be back in a bit :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...