Monday, May 16, 2011

Today I Am Reminded That Life Is Beautiful :)

I am reeling. I haven't been this happy in a long time. I will remember this moment as a small pocket of happiness I will go to when I am asked to go to my happy place.

I am now taking a minute, to soak in the beauty of this moment. My heart is bursting to the seams from this happiness and I have this stupid smile on my face I cannot seem to wipe off. I have these tiny bursts of electricity coursing through my body that feels like a celebration of the happiness. Like fireworks! :)

I will make a mental note to remember this day, this moment, when everything felt right with the world. My body is sore but my heart is full from the happy Sunday of laughter from all the activities of the LD Olympics yesterday. There's this interesting person who reminded me that people can be kind just because. And and... my best friend is flying halfway across the globe to see me! Best-est Monday ever!

As far as my 24-year old heart, this is a moment in my life I'd like to remember for a very long time. Thank you for reminding me that life is beautiful :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...