Thursday, May 26, 2011

Waking Up Happy

Today I woke up happy. And it felt gooood. Haven't known this feeling in a while and I'm all too happy to be reacquainted.

No, there's no boy making me wake up happy. Neither is there, I don't know, a new car perhaps, making me wake up happy. Corny as this may sound, I got me new perspective :)

It's amazing how just a change in perspective makes a world of a difference. Now I'm drunk with possibilities, reeling from all good things that all this positivity is bringing in, and excited at all the great things I am looking forward to. My world just opened up to a whole host of many many things wonderful.

I am grateful and my heart is filled with joy. I am perennially smiling. And again for the first time in a long time, it's not to hide some pocket of loneliness I feel inside but an actual manifestation of happiness. I am amazed at the downpour of love and life and laughter from new and old friends alike simply because I opened myself up to it.

Apparently sometimes, you need to say yes a bit more :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...