Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Why Do You Do What You Do?

I start this Tuesday morning with a wonderful message again from the very kind Bo Sanchez. This man asks the difficult questions, it's hard not to pay attention.

I'm sharing again the questions from my GodWhispers.com subscription. I'm sharing for anyone that needs to ask the questions but may be too afraid to ask cos they are not ready for the answers, or for anyone at all that needs to hear. This message is brought to you by the Sunny Tuesday Morning and the  Letters T for Tough and L for Love.

***
Why do you do what you do? Always examine your motives. If you discover that what you're doing doesn't come from love, abandon your course. Stop. And pray for love. Everything you do must come from love. Everything!

I've planted great love within you -- It's there waiting to guide your every step.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...