Monday, February 23, 2009

Lez do this againnnn.

So there was this Put Your iPod On Shuffle Thing on Fezbook. For the question on my life's purpose, Love Story bu Taylor Swift came up. Really. My life's purpose is to marry my childhood sweetheart (WHich I don't have, btw). So consider this my attempt at trashing my first (unhappy) attempt at wasting my time. Here's the shuffle thing version 2. And I'm crossing my fingers my iTunes tries to be good and/or funny :)

1. Put your iPod (or MP3 player, iTunes, etc.) on shuffle.
2. For each question, press the next button to get your answer.
3. YOU MUST WRITE THAT SONG NAME DOWN NO MATTER HOW SILLY IT SOUNDS!
4. Tag friends who might enjoy doing the note as well as the person you got the note from.

I am scared at possibly how um, juvenile (and by that I mean resembling a 8-year old's music file) the songs in my iTunes are :P The 90's we're good times. But please, hello dear 90's pop icons, now is not a good time to um, pop.

1. IF SOMEONE SAYS 'ARE YOU OKAY' YOU SAY?
Samson - Regina Spektor
(Am I really this weird in person? Err, I hope I am not this weird in person)


2. HOW WOULD YOU DESCRIBE YOURSELF?
Apologize - Timbaland Feat. One Republic
(Apologetic. Yeah, pretty much)


3. WHAT DO YOU LIKE IN A LOVER?
Feelin' the Same Way - Norah Jones
(Haha, yeah!)


4. HOW DO YOU FEEL TODAY?
Rainbow - South Border


5. WHAT IS YOUR LIFE'S PURPOSE? -- this better be not about love :P
Drop It Likes It's Hot -
Snoop Dogg ft Pharrell
(Definitely not about love :P)


6. WHAT'S YOUR MOTTO?
My Life Would Suck Without You - Kelly Clarkson
(Hah!)


7. WHAT DO YOUR FRIENDS THINK OF YOU?
Sunburn - Sandwich
(They'd -- wish I'd get sunburn?)


8. WHAT DO YOUR PARENTS THINK OF YOU?
Kabilugan Ng Buwan - APO Hiking Society


9. WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT VERY OFTEN?
Every Breath You Take - UB40
(Um, yoga?)


10. WHAT IS 2 + 2?
I'll Be OK - Sondre Lerche
(Haha!)


11. WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR BEST FRIEND?
scream - Timbaland
(Haha!)


12. WHAT IS YOUR LIFE STORY?
Just a Lil Bit - 50 Cent
(Err, short?)


13. WHAT DO YOU WANT TO BE WHEN YOU GROW UP?
My Love (Feat. T.I.) - Justin Timberlake
(Haha! When I grow up, I want to be um, My Love)


14. WHAT DO YOU THINK WHEN YOU SEE THE PERSON YOU LIKE?
So Sick (acapella)
- Ne-Yo
(I want to be so sick?)

15. WHAT WILL YOU DANCE TO AT YOUR WEDDING?
The Good Kind - The Wreckers
(Err, no)


16. WHAT WILL THEY PLAY AT YOUR FUNERAL?
Never Let Her Slip Away - The Bloomfields
(Haha, infernes that's sweet)


17. WHAT IS YOUR HOBBY/INTEREST?
The Way You Look Tonight -
Frank Sinatra


18. WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST FEAR?
One Flight Down - Norah Jones
(Haha, kills!)


19. WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST SECRET?
Dream Lover - Mariah Carey
(Ooh.)

20. WHAT DO YOU WANT RIGHT NOW?
IceBox -
Omarion
(Sabagay, medyo mainit)


21. WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR FRIENDS?
Without you - Charlie Wilson
(Aww. But a little too clingy. Hehe)

22. WHAT WILL YOU POST THIS AS?
If Life Is So Short - The Moffatts

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...