Friday, October 23, 2009

I Should Totally Get Tumblr

I don't have Tumblr. YET. I know I said soon, but the queen of excellent time management couldn't find it in her to sit down and finally get signing up done. I tried a few days ago, but then came the screen name part. And I, naturally um, hesitated.

But even without a Tumblr, I still go on trawling other Tumblrs. One of my favorite ones is Timirose's. She has all these interesting random things, thoughts on the mundane, and love, and life and they are all entertaining in the right kind of way. Lemme share one of her posts that really struck a chord in me -- right amount of honesty and candor and reason. Iloveit. I am reposting it here but if you like, you may see original post here.

***
WAIT.
Wait for the person who pursues you, the one who will
make an ordinary moment seem magical, the kind of person who brings out the best in you and makes you want to be a better person.

Wait for the person who will be your best friend, the only person who will drop everything to be with you at any time no matter what the circumstances, for the person who
makes you smile like no one else and when they smile you know they need you.

Wait for the person who wants to show you off to the world when you are in sweats and a t-shirt, but appreciates it when you get dressed up for them.

And most of all, wait for the person who will put you up at the center of their universe, because that’s where you belong.

Trust me,
the wait is worth it.
***

Nice. I should totally get Tumblr. So I can follow her. So I can just reblog easier :P

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...